The accounts for the group of companies that hold parental responsibility for Manston Airport have been published. These can be viewed below.
The 2015-16 accounts for Stone Hill Park Ltd, also known as Lothian Shelf (718) Ltd have been filed with Companies House.
The accounts can be viewed in full here.
Abbreviated balance sheet (at 31 Mar 2016)
Cash at bank and in hand
|Creditors: amounts falling due within one year||(£1,108,329)||(£2,598,085)|
|Net current assets||£7,917,565||£4,834,816|
|Total assets less current liabilities||£7,917,865||£4,834,816|
|Creditors: amounts falling due after more than one year||(£7,000,000)||(£5,000,000)|
|Provisions for liabilities||-||(£500,000)|
|Capital and reserves|
|Called up share capital|
Profit and loss account
Changes this year
- The investment in the three holding name companies (Manston Park Ltd, Barnes Wallis Park Ltd and East Kent Sports Village Ltd) now represent a £300 investment and fixed asset cost for the accounting period
- The accounts again confirm 100% ownership of the holding name companies
- There is increased cashflow into the company this accounting period – mainly due to the income from the Department for Transport
- Total assets less current liabilities have increased by £3,083,049 this accounting period
- Net worth is now £917,865 (up £252,681)