RSP’s Statutory Consultation Events, in order to inform their application for a Development Consent Order (DCO) for Manston Airport start this week!
For more details, and to see the in-depth consultation documents, visit their website: http://rsp.co.uk/statutory-consultation/
Please make sure you use this opportunity to let RSP know you support their proposed plans for returning aviation to Manston Airport!
You can find out more about RSP’s proposals by visiting one of their consultation events which are being held as follows:
- The King’s Hall, Herne Bay, Wednesday 14 June: 2pm – 8pm
- The Pavilion, Broadstairs, Thursday 15 June: 2pm – 8pm
- Cliffsend Village Hall, Friday 16 June: 2pm – 8pm
- The Sands Hotel, Margate, Saturday 17 June: 10am – 2pm
- The Guildhall, Sandwich, Tuesday 20 June: 2pm – 8pm
- Abode Hotel, Canterbury, Thursday 22 June: 2pm – 8pm
- The Comfort Inn, Ramsgate, Saturday 24 June: 10am – 2pm
Throughout the consultation, documents will also be available for inspection at the consultation events as well as in the following libraries, during their normal opening hours:
- Birchington Library
- Broadstairs Library
- Cliftonville Library
- Deal Library (full copy of Preliminary Environmental Information report available here)
- Herne Bay Library (full copy of Preliminary Environmental Information report available here)
- Margate Library (full copy of Preliminary Environmental Information report available here)
- Minster-in-Thanet Library
- Newington Library
- Ramsgate Library
- Sandwich Library
- Westgate Library
Sending your feedback
There are various ways that you can respond to RSP’s consultation. All consultation responses must be received by 11.59pm on the last day of the consultation, 23 July 2017, or they may not be able to take them into account.
- by post: Feedback Forms and any other consultation responses can be posted to PO Box 3297, Bristol, BS1 9LL;
- online by clicking here;
- by email: Consultation responses can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- at the consultation events: Feedback Forms will be available at the consultation events and can be left at the event or returned by post.
RSP will provide an acknowledgement for consultation responses that include a valid email address or postal address.
How to contact RSP
If you need any further information or you have questions about the consultation process or events, please contact RSP on 0800 030 4137 (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm) or by emailing: email@example.com.